- You can engage with any of our sales team on our Website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. This enables you to understand more about our products and get answers to any further inquiries.
- We will then send you a catalog which contains all parcels of land that are on sale at that time. This will enable you to choose the place where you’d like to purchase land.
- We will then send you an updated subdivision map of the land.
- After that, we will take your representative for an organized free site visit.
- After being satisfied that this is the parcel of land that you want, you can now make payments to our equity bank account number.
- You will then email us a copy of your ID, KRA PIN and 3 passport sized photos and scanned documents of the same to email@example.com.
- We will send you a sales agreement form which you will be required to fill
- Once you complete the payments, we will provide you or your representative with an ownership certificate both in hard and soft copy.
- You will be in possession of the ownership certificate until the title deed is processed, upon which you will be required to pay title transfer fee of 30,000ksh.
- You are then required to pick the title deed in person or send your representative to pick it through an authorization letter signed by an attorney. We will also send you a soft copy of the title deed.
For future inquiries call us on 254799 000 111 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Via MPESA Or Bank
You can also make payments by transferring money from your Mpesa account to our Paybill, Email us on email@example.com or call us on 254799 000 111 for further directions.