Paradise Ridge- Joska, along Kangundo road
Paradise Ridge is a prime residential project located in Joska township, 2km off Kangundo road along the proposed Greater Eastern Bypass.
It comprises fully serviced 1/8-acre (50*100) plots each selling at a Discounted Cash Price of Ksh 949, 000.
Can also be paid in 12-month installment starting with a 30% down payment
Paradise Ridge is ideal for your residential needs with a number of social amenities including but not limited to:
- A specialist hospital – Ruai Family Hospital
- Several private and public primary and secondary schools
- An array of worship places including churches and Mosque
- Several supermarkets including Quickmat, Ottomart, and Waecon supermarkets in Joska
- Several fueling stations – Total, Mogus, and Lake oil petrol station among many others
- Kamulu police station
- Recreational joints for both adults and children.
Book a site visit
Experience the Paradise Ridge
BOOK A SITE VISIT TODAY
We do daily site visits to Paradise Ridge. To book for one, Call/ Text/ WhatsApp Christine – 0700111143
or Ziporah – 0799001133