Fortune Gardens – Kamulu, along Kangundo road
Fortune Garden is a fully serviced residential project in a gated community setup. Not controlled development.
It is located in Kamulu Township, 3.5 km off Kangundo Road, opposite Total petrol station along Kanisani Road.
The project comprises ready to build 50*100 (1/8 acre) plots each selling at a Discounted Cash Price of Ksh 999, 000.
The amount can also be paid in 12-month installments starting with a 30% down payment.
Fortune Gardens is strategically located midway between Ruai town and Kamulu town. It is ready to build and occupy with a number of social amenities including but not limited to:
- A specialist hospital – Ruai Family Hospital
- Several private and public primary and secondary schools
- An array of places of worship including churches and Mosque
- Several supermarkets including Quickmat, Ottomart, and Waecon supermarkets
- Several fueling stations – Total, Shell, and National Oil among many others
- Police posts in Ruai and Kamulu police station
- Recreational parks and joints
BOOK A SITE VISIT TODAY
We do daily site visits to Fortune Gardens. To book for one, Call/Text/WhatsApp Christine – 0700111143
or Ziporah – 0799001133