DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER JOB VACANCY.
Fanaka Real Estate is looking for a qualified digital marketer to join their team.
- Plan-create-execute digital marketing campaigns: take care end-to-end from planning to content creation.
- Reply instantly to clients queries, convince them to come for site visit and buy our properties
- Dynamize social profiles, community management, promote contests.
- Get influencers on board in multiple channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube).
- Exploit free marketing options (news, blogs).
- Find, select and coordinate the works of a cost-effective agency (for video and images) or take entirely over this task yourself.
- Gather structured feedback from customers for future product improvements or new product launches.
- Must be willing to work extra hours
- Leverage the power of the CRM and auto marketing
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- Prior experience in the real estate industry
- Prior experience in digital marketing
- Aged between 25 to 30 years
- Knowledge in running Google and Facebook ads
- Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.)
- Must be very active on social media, and up to date with the current digital marketing trends.
Interested candidates to send their applications to email@example.com by 1st November 2019.
SALES AND MARKETING JOB VACANCY
We are an award-winning real estate company located in Ruai town along Kangundo road. We seek to hire aggressive sales and marketing personnel who will be tasked with recruiting new clients to add to our ever-growing portfolio of clientele, and convert them to buyers of our plots.
1. Actively seek out new sales opportunities through company’s set out strategies that include but not limited to media activations, live chats, networking and social media to achieve a sales target of Five (5) plots per month
2. Setting up meetings with potential clients
3. Create reports daily on with sales activity
4. Negotiate deals and handle client complaints
These duties and responsibilities may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the Employer, subject to formal notification of the same being provided to the employee. The duties and responsibilities of the Employee shall include, but are not limited the duties assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in sales and marketing.
- At least 3 year’s experience in selling real estate properties
- Aggressive, go-getter who is passionate about value addition to the sales department of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales targets set
- Aged between 23 to 35 years of age
Interested parties to send their CVs and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th October 2019.