If you are looking for a place to settle with your family in a calm and conducive environment or a perfect place to build your retirement home but not far from the city; areas along Thika Road such as Ruiru, Kamakis, Kenyatta Road and Juja Farm is a perfect place .
Here are 5 reasons you should consider living in these areas;
- These areas are very accessible From an area such as Kamakis along Eastern Bypass, you can reach the Nairobi Central Business District using the Thika Superhighway within 20-30 minutes or alternatively link to Juja, Thika and other counties such as Muranga Kirinyaga and Nyeri. Going to Mombasa or flying out? Kamakis boasts of such convenience, you can easily get to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and Mombasa Road via the Eastern By-pass. To get to Limuru Road and areas such as Ruaka, you have the Northern By-pass at Membley, Ruiru . Click Here to Get Affordable Plots for sale at Ruiru Kamakis .
- Affordability of Plots in these areas You can get land in these areas at very affordable prices, also the cost of commodities in these areas is not very expensive and you can comfortably live within your budget. Kamakis and Juja farm areas for instance is pocket-friendly for a middle-income family . If you wish to buy a plot in any of these areas, there is a genuine real estate firm called Fanaka Real Estate which sales affordable plots in all these areas with starting deposits of as low as 100k only .
- For your food and clothing purchases, there are not only stalls and supermarkets, but also an open market on Saturdays . All Social Amenities are Available in These Areas Areas along Thika Road boasts of a wide range of schools including universities such as Zetech, Kenyatta University, JKUAT and NIBS in close proximity .
- For leisure and weekend getaways, you can visit the Garden city Mall, TRM Mall, Spur Mall, All banks are available in the area, Churches and Mosques, Rainbow Hotel, Kamakis restaurants located along the Eastern By-pass, etc. The Ruiru town has several banks to take care of your financial needs and supermarkets to access basic house necessities . Looking to buy land in these areas? Chat with us here via WhatsApp>> https://wa.link/11sm0j
- Utilities Residents of Kamakis area and Juja are served by water from the Ruiru- Juja Water & Sewerage Company as well as CDF-funded community borehole water projects . To address the influx of the population, the county government of Kiambu has in most areas put up a sewerage system to cater for sewage disposal . The area is well secured with the presence of various police posts and the main police station in Ruiru town . In newer estates, residents have employed the gated community concept with boundary walls and a single-manned gate to control entrance . Click Here to own gated community plots in Juja at 899k only Or Call 0799001133 .